Keshi denies NFF contract offer



The Big Boss has said he has not heard anything from the Glass House which claims to have offered him a new contract on Tuesday
Out-of-contract Nigeria boss Stephen Keshi has claimed he has not been approached by the Nigeria Football Federation over a new contract to take charge of the team.
Goal reported on Tuesday that the NFF’s Technical Committee head, Felix Anyansi-Agwu, stated that the coach had been approached and offered a contract.
However, the 53-year-old trainer has rejected the claims made by the NFF and stated that he is unaware of their plans.
“Nobody has called me about any meeting or anything about a contract,” Keshi was quoted bySportingLife.
“I am not aware of anything of the sort. And no one has talked to me about a renewal of contract.
“As of now, no one has called me. Maybe later or tomorrow but for now, none has called me for any contract talks,” he said.
After working without a contract since the end of the World Cup in June 2014, Keshi was asked to leave by the NFF during qualifying for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations only to be recalled due to pressure from President Goodluck Jonathan.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.